October 5

This week was a very interesting week if you are lucky enough to be a student of CSC165! We learned about implication, (more) disjunction, mixed quantifiers, and of course proofs! This week was also fun because we also had our first assignment to work on. A1 was basically a review of everything we have learned prior to this week, so it was nice to refresh our knowledge, especially because our midterm is coming up.

But let's discuss this week!  So far this class has been moving at a nice pace.  I understand everything pretty well so far and that was shown by the tutorial where I had the right ideas on how to answer the questions.  The hardest part of this week was definitely proofs because of the steps it takes to really get from one end of an equation to another.  I was at first a little scared to see proofs involving sign notation, but it wasn't bad at all.  In fact, the rules in the course text made it really easy to get from one end of the notation to the other.  I am now going to review everything we have learned for the midterm on monday.

See you next week!

-CS


No comments:

Post a Comment